CASHMASTER Omega A
The Cashmaster Omega A has all of the basic functions found in the Omega C and adds a 12 register memory, as well as a feature allowing manual input of checks coupons credit slips and more.
The Omega A has direct selection buttons which allows for quick and easy selection of the coin or bill to be counted.
The three separate functions of pulls, bank count and till reconciliation are kept as distinct totals during the day's counting. They are then integrated on the final printout at the end of each day.
Click here for a larger image
- Counts Bills Loose or Packaged (strapped and in sleeves)
- Coints Coins Loose or Packaged (rolls and bagged)
- Counts Coupons or Vouchers As a Piece Count and Value
- Numeric Keyboard For Manual Entry of Coin, Currency and Coupon Amounts
- Manual Entry of Other Media Coupons, Food Stamps, Credit Cards, Gift Certificates, Checks.
- Displays Totals and Subtotals
- Auto Scroll Key
- Auto Add Key
- Direct Selection Option of All Coin and Currency
- Float or Start Bank Option (can be set positive or negative)
- 3 Mode Operation Pulls, Tills and Straight Count
- Stores Data For Up To 12 Registers
- Dual Printer/PC RS232 Interface
- Weighing Mode in Grams
- Function Switches User Programmable (up to 56)
- Mains and Battery Powered (up to 72 hours)
- Low Battery Detect
- Large Twin Line 32 Character Display With Backlight
- Carry Handle
- Dual Currency Option